Open Lapping Days Prepaid Discount Cards
2014 Season Lapping Day Discount cards are now available!
Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone who has a “need for speed” or simply want to save a few dollars while exploring your limits in a safe (and LEGAL!) environment, High Plains Raceway has a Lapping Day Discount Card option that’s just right for you! Packages below start at a savings of 10%, all the way up to getting TWO FULL DAYS FOR FREE!*
Lapping Day Discount Cards are fully transferrable. You may use multiple punches on the same day (share with friends!) or give/sell the card to someone else.
Lapping Day Discount Card Options:
- One (1) Half Day of Lapping – $100.00 (no discount)
- One (1) Full Day of Lapping – $160.00 (no discount)
- Three (3) Half Days of Lapping – $270.00 (10% discount)
- Three (3) Full Days of Lapping – $432.00 (10% discount)
- Six (6) Half Days of Lapping – $528.00 (12% discount)
- Six (6) Full Days of Lapping – $845.00 (12% discount)
- Four (4) Full Days AND Four (4) Half Days – $895.00 (14% discount)
- Twelve (12) Half Days – $1000.00 (That’s two Half Days for FREE!*)
- Twelve (12) Full Days – $1600.00 (That’s two Full Days for FREE!*)
* Savings are based on summer, online registration rates.
** Full Day OR Half Day punches may be redeemed for a WINTER Full Day
Terms and Conditions
- Lapping Day Discount Card purchases are not refundable. 2014 Season Lapping Day Cards are valid only until December 31, 2014. After December 31, 2014 unused punches may not be carried over nor redeemed for cash or credit.
- The card MUST be presented at registration in order to be used as payment.
- Punches may not be used on the same day the card is purchased, cards must be purchased in advance.
- Cards purchased prior to April 1, 2014 will be mailed to you. Cards purchased on or after April 1, 2014 will be held at the track for pick up.
- Lapping Day Discount Cards are purchased through the MotorsportReg website (see below).
Purchase a Lapping Day Discount Card
Just click the button below: