HPR Amenities and Nearby Lodging
- Paddock Map (PDF)
There is wi-fi available throughout the paddock provided by Vistabeam.com.
- One week access $23.95
- One year access $147.95
- Sign up through the Vistabeam wireless hotspots at the track
- Open April 1 – Oct 31:
- Thursday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Open Lapping Thursdays only)
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (Open Lapping Mondays only)
- The concessions stand will be closed on all Winter Lapping Days. There is a vending machine in the classroom with drinks and snacks.
HPR has a credit card operated fueling station. The following fuels are available:
- Sunoco 260 GT 100 octane unleaded street legal 3.3% oxygen, $10.06/gallon
- Sunoco 260 GTX 98 octane unleaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $10.26/gallon
- Sunoco Standard 110 octane leaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $9.80/gallon
The fueling station accepts Visa and Mastercard. Per the credit card company there is a $600 limit on each transaction. Each credit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions (no matter how low the dollar amount) in a 48 hour period.
HPR has RV Hookups (electrical only) available for rental. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving those hookups and then use the easy Online Form to reserve and pay for your RV Hookup.
There are flush toilets and sinks in the restroom trailer, and showers and sinks in the shower trailer. See the paddock map for the trailer locations. Because we must truck in all of our water, at this time there is no other running water (for filling buckets, washing cars, etc) at HPR.
HPR has carports with power and reserved parking available for rent. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving these carports and then use the easy online form to reserve and pay for your carport.
456 North Main Street
Byers, CO 80103-8308
~$59 per night, no racer discount
20 minutes away
There are other hotels near Denver International Airport. DIA maintains a list here –> https://www.flydenver.com/hotelsneartheairport. These hotels are roughly 45 minutes from HPR, there are many restaurants in the area of these hotels.